1. Terms & Conditions
1.1. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, because they form the legal agreement between You and The Kingdom Bank in relation to access and use of The Kingdom Bank’s products and services.
1.2. The Terms & Conditions relating to any additional features, products and/or services, may require the acceptance of additional Terms & Conditions of use upon ordering or using such additional features, products, and/or services which will be communicated to You prior to Your use of those additional services.
1.3. If You wish to jump to a particular section of the Terms & Conditions, please select the appropriate link below.
In these Terms & Conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings:
2.1. Business Account: means an account opened with The Kingdom Bank for business purposes with or without an International Banking Account Number.
2.2. Content: means any and all copyrighted material trademarks, registered trademarks including but not limited to; text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, HTML logos and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of the Website.
2.3. Customer Support team: means The Kingdom Bank’s customer service and management department. This department can be reached via live chat at https://thekingdombank.com/ or by filling out The Kingdom Bank’s contact us form at Website. If you hold a Business Account with us, please contact your account manager.
2.4. Fees: means any and all fees and charges levied by The Kingdom Bank for the use of its products and services through The Kingdom Bank.
2.5. Kingdom Bank: Means The Kingdom Bank Corporation, having its registered address at Second Floor 36 Great George Street Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica. Company number 3159.
2.6. The Kingdom Bank Account: means a Personal Account or Business Account that You have opened with The Kingdom Bank for purposes including but not limited to, sending, receiving and withdrawing funds, and making online purchases.
2.7. Know Your customer (KYC): means the process by which The Kingdom Bank verifies Your identity for providing its services.
2.8. Limits: means any limits to which Your The Kingdom Bank Account may be subject from time to time as set out in the dashboard of your The Kingdom Bank Account and also available at https://thekingdombank.com/
2.9. Personal Account: means an account opened with The Kingdom Bank intended for non-commercial use.
2.11. Sanctions: means any financial or trade sanctions enforced by the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, the UK Government (including, without limitation, Her Majesty’s Treasury), the US Government, (including, without limitation, the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the US Department of the Treasury or the US Department of State), or any other relevant sanctions authority.
2.12. Terms & Conditions: means these Terms & Conditions and any document referred to herein and published on the Website (as amended from time to time).
2.13. Territory: Worldwide (subject to acceptance policy and availability of the services) excluding Commonwealth of Dominica.
2.14. We/Us/Our: refers to The Kingdom Bank.
2.15. Website: means The Kingdom Bank website (https://thekingdombank.com/) and any subdomains, or social accounts associated officially with The Kingdom Bank. The Kingdom Bank has mobile applications available on mobile platforms that allow You to use some of The Kingdom Bank services via mobile app and the term Website shall be read as including the mobile app. You must ensure that the mobile application You are using is published by The Kingdom Bank. The Kingdom Bank is not liable for the usage of other mobile apps not associated with The Kingdom Bank.
2.16. You/Your: means you, the natural or legal person in whose name The Kingdom Bank Account is opened and maintained.
2.17. References to any law, statute, legislation, regulation or directive shall include any subsequent amendments.
3.1. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions (including the Fees and Limits) unilaterally from time to time. In such cases, new Terms & Conditions will be notified to you 2 months prior to implementation. You will be notified about any such changes by text, by e-mail or by a notification when You access your The Kingdom Bank Account. You have the right to terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account if the changes to the Terms & Conditions are unacceptable to you by notice to The Kingdom Bank in accordance with section 12. Such changes to the Terms & Conditions will be effective 2 months after The Kingdom Bank has sent notice to You unless You give notice to the Customer Support team to terminate Your Account prior to such changes coming into effect. Your continued use of Your Account will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms & Conditions.
3.2. You may be required to consent to any new Terms & Conditions in order to continue to use The Kingdom Bank products and services. When consent is requested, If You do not agree to any new Terms & Conditions, You must cease to use the products and services immediately. In such circumstances any continued use of the products and services without providing Your consent, may result in, among other things, termination of your The Kingdom Bank Account. By accepting these Terms & Conditions You agree that The Kingdom Bank is entitled to suspend or terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account. More information regarding the closure of your The Kingdom Bank Account is outlined in section 12.
3.3. Although the website is accessible worldwide, not all products and services are available to all customers or in all geographic locations. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to limit, in The Kingdom Bank’s sole discretion, the provision of any product or service to any customer or geographic area. The list of countries where The Kingdom Bank products and services are available is updated regularly and can be found on the registration page of the Website. It is prohibited to register The Kingdom Bank Account from a country other than from those expressly permitted by The Kingdom Bank and listed on Website.
3.4. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions excludes or restricts The Kingdom Bank’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
4.1. The Kingdom Bank coordinates with various partners to provide payment services through The Kingdom Bank Account. You can send, receive, or withdraw payments in multiple currencies using your The Kingdom Bank Account. You can choose and change your account’s main currency at any time, except during the time that a payment is being processed.
4.2. The Kingdom Bank Account enables you to convert the monetary value of funds. The Jetton Accounts are not bank accounts and therefore, will not earn any interest. By accepting these Terms & Conditions You acknowledge and accept these restrictions.
4.3. The balance in Your The Kingdom Bank Account belongs to you as the person or legal entity registered as The Kingdom Bank Account holder. You may neither share your The Kingdom Bank Account nor transfer/delegate Your rights and obligations to a third party except in cases of succession.
4.4. You can transfer, send, receive or withdraw money into or from your The Kingdom Bank Account at any time. Depending on Your verification status, country of residence and other factors, You may be required to verify Your identity to increase Your limits for transactions or to access certain products and services.
4.5. The Kingdom Bank may refuse to carry out a transaction for reason including but not limited. to insufficient funds, incorrect authentication details provided, expired card/bank account, risk management, suspicion of fraudulent, illegal or doubtful transactions.
5. Opening The Kingdom Bank Account
5.2. You must provide all the anti-money laundering and know your customer information required by The Kingdom Bank prior to accessing any of The Kingdom Bank’s products and services. The Kingdom Bank is unable to open Your The Kingdom Bank Account without this information. The Kingdom Bank may request additional anti- money laundering and know your customer information prior to certain individual transactions The Kingdom Bank may suspend and/or terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account if it does not receive information from You to meet regulatory requirements.
5.3. You must be at least 18 years old to open, operate and hold The Kingdom Bank Account. The Kingdom Bank may set a different age limit for certain countries. We exercise the right to request at any given time that You provide documentary evidence of your age.
5.4. During the process of registering The Kingdom Bank Account, You agree to only provide information that is accurate and truthful to the best of Your knowledge. You also agree to update that information as soon as practicable when changes occur.
5.5. The Kingdom Bank offers two types of The Kingdom Bank Accounts: Personal Account and Business Account. Unless otherwise agreed, You may not hold more than one Personal Account and one Business Account at the same time.
5.6. If at any point You start using Your Personal Account for commercial purposes, You must notify The Kingdom Bank immediately. The Kingdom Bank reserve the right to review Your Account activity and determine, in The Kingdom Bank’s reasonable opinion, if You are using Your Account for commercial purposes. Use of a Personal Account for commercial purposes may be a breach of these Terms & Conditions.
5.7. Business Account :
126.96.36.199. To use Account you must fill a payment order in and send it to The Kingdom Bank.
188.8.131.52.1. Once the payment order is sent to The Kingdom Bank, no cancellation is possible.
184.108.40.206.2. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to put a payment on hold or cancel it in its sole discretion and request additional information and/or documentation from You.
5.8. The opening of an Account may be subject to additional agreements and documents including but limited to agreement or documents with third parties.
5.9. We reserve the right to request additional documents from You during the verification process.
5.10. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate our The Kingdom Bank Account where You do not provide The Kingdom Bank with such requested documents within the time frame given to You.
5.11. You agree to refrain from withdrawing money from, or taking any other action in relation to The Kingdom Bank Account if You are not the named account holder.
5.12. You agree not to dispute any transactions if You have been negligent in protecting your The Kingdom Bank Account password and login details, or for reasons where The Kingdom Bank has no liability (including but not limited to disputes with merchants).
6. Safety and Security
6.1. You must take all reasonable steps to protect the security of your The Kingdom Bank Account. We recommend that You create a secure, strong password that does not contain any details about You that are easily identifiable (e.g. first name, date of birth etc.) and that You do not share Your password with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and Your The Kingdom Bank Account.
6.2. We advise against storing any login details or passwords on any device or using any functionality or program that stores these details on any device.
6.3. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that Your email and mobile telephone number are secure and only accessed by You, as Your email address may be used to reset passwords or to communicate with You about the security of your The Kingdom Bank Account.
6.4. You must take all reasonable steps for protecting Your hardware, software, data and other material against all internet security risks, including, but not limited to viruses and malware.
6.5. You must notify the Customer Support team as soon as possible if You have any indication or suspicion that Your login credentials, email address or mobile telephone number, payment instrument information or other security features are compromised in any way, or if you suspect that your The Kingdom Bank Account has been used by anyone other than You. The Kingdom Bank is not liable for any losses that may occur as a result of your failure to notify The Kingdom Bank within 1 hour of suspecting or becoming aware of any loss, theft, misappropriation of such details or unauthorised use or attempted use of Your Account.
6.6. If The Kingdom Bank suspects any unauthorised or fraudulent use of Your The Kingdom Bank Account, The Kingdom Bank may freeze certain transaction options, features or Your entire The Kingdom Bank Account. The Kingdom Bank may ask You to provide further documentation that verifies Your identity before The Kingdom Bank reactivates full access to your The Kingdom Bank Account.
7. Verifying Your Identity
7.1. At the time of Your application for The Kingdom Bank Account, at Your first transaction, or at reaching Limits in the future, The Kingdom Bank may require You to provide documents confirming Your identity, address and ownership of the funds and their sources.
7.2. The Kingdom Bank may perform electronic identity verification checks directly or by using third party verification service providers. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you consent to The Kingdom Bank sharing your information with third party verification service providers in order to perform the necessary checks.
7.3. If The Kingdom Bank believes at any time that Your information is outdated or inaccurate, The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to require additional information or documents. The Kingdom Bank may also require You to go through the verification process again. Your Limits will be adjusted accordingly whilst The Kingdom Bank verifies Your identity.
7.4. The Kingdom Bank may contact You from time to time to notify You of changes to your The Kingdom Bank Account, request or provide further information. You represent and warrant to keep Your contact information is up to date and make sure that it is not publicly accessible. The Kingdom Bank shall not be liable for any loss arising out of Your failure to do so.
8. Deposit of Money
8.1. You can deposit money to your The Kingdom Bank Account by using one of the payment methods available to You depending on Your registration country. We do not guarantee the availability of certain deposit methods during the term of your The Kingdom Bank Account. The deposit methods The Kingdom Bank offers may change and new ones may be added, and/or current ones be removed.
8.2. The Kingdom Bank may reject Your deposit or request further information/documentation prior to accepting the funds in The Kingdom Bank’s sole discretion.
8.3. You agree that where You select a payment method that is subject to a right to claim funds back (“Chargeback”), such as (but not limited to) credit or debit card or direct debit, You will not exercise the Chargeback other than for an unauthorized use of the payment method or a breach by The Kingdom Bank which would result in You having a right to a refund of the deposited amount. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to charge You a chargeback fee as well additional fees in case The Kingdom Bank has incurred any expenses in connection with a deposit method subject to a Chargeback.
8.4. If a Chargeback or other transaction including deduction of fees pursuant to these Terms & Conditions results in a negative balance on Your Account, You agree such negative balance is repayable by You immediately without need for any notice to You by a deposit or transfer of funds to Your The Kingdom Bank Account. Failure to do so is a breach of these Terms & Conditions and may result in legal action or debt collection measures by The Kingdom Bank or assigned parties, including collections agencies. The Kingdom Bank has the right to charge You fees and expenses that The Kingdom Bank reasonably incurs in connection with debt collection and enforcement action.
8.5. You must not deposit through a payment method if you are not the named holder of that payment method account. The Kingdom Bank takes any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to use a payment method of which you are not the named account holder as a fraudulent act. In case of a such attempt, your The Kingdom Bank Account can be suspended, cancelled and the balance of the account can be seized until an investigation is concluded in this regard.
8.6. Deposits may be subject to fees as detailed in the “Fees and Limits” section on The Kingdom Bank’s website. If Your transaction involves a currency exchange, You may also be charged extra fees for currency conversion. Any such fees will be disclosed at the time of completion of a relevant transaction. Extra fees may be applied by Your bank or other banks to initiate the transaction independent of The Kingdom Bank Corporation.
9. Send Money
9.1. You can send money (within the Limits of your The Kingdom Bank Account) to other customers by providing the recipient’s mobile phone/ email or Customer ID number. They do not need to be existing customers of The Kingdom Bank for You to send funds but they will need to set up The Kingdom Bank Account to receive and access these funds so You may wish to inform the recipient of this if they are not an existing customer. You must make sure that the information You enter is correct, as this information is used to facilitate the payment.
9.2. If You are asked to provide details of the recipient’s e-mail address or other means of identification, where applicable, You must take great care to provide the exact details of who You wish to send money to. The Kingdom Bank uses those details as the unique identifier to determine the intended recipient of the payment.
9.3. If the e-mail address of the intended recipient is registered with The Kingdom Bank, the funds will be sent to the recipient’s The Kingdom Bank Account and if the ‘auto accept payments’ option is active, the amount will be deposited directly to the recipient’s The Kingdom Bank Account immediately. If the auto accept payments’ option is deactivated, the recipient will need to manually accept, or reject the payment . Once funds are credited to the recipient’s The Kingdom Bank Account, the transaction becomes irreversible.
9.4. If the recipient’s e-mail address is not registered with The Kingdom Bank, The Kingdom Bank will send a notification e-mail to that e-mail address with instructions on how to receive the payment. If the recipient does not claim the payment within 10 days, the transaction will be cancelled, and the funds will be returned to You.
9.5. If you think a payment may have been made incorrectly or is unauthorized, you must inform The Kingdom Bank as soon as possible. Further provisions relating to erroneous and unauthorised transactions are in section 18.
9.6. If our The Kingdom Bank Account balance is insufficient to cover the charges or fees, The Kingdom Bank may refuse to execute a payment transaction. At Your request, We will provide you with the following information relating to each payment transaction:
(a) the maximum execution time;
(b) the charges payable by You in respect of the payment transaction; and
(c) where applicable, a breakdown of the amounts of such charges.
9.7. We will provide the following information to You, upon Your request, by email at no charge and in a manner which enables You to store and reproduce the information unchanged:
(a) a reference enabling You to identify the payment transaction and, where appropriate, information relating to the payee;
(b) the amount of the payment transaction in the currency in which the Your account is debited or in the currency used for the payment order;
(c) the amount of any charges for the payment transaction and, where applicable, a breakdown of the amounts of such charges, or the interest payable by You;
(d) where applicable, the exchange rate used in the payment transaction and the amount of the payment transaction after that currency conversion; and
(e) the debit value date or the date of receipt of the payment order.
10. Opening The Kingdom Bank Account
10.1. By default, every Personal Account is set to the ‘auto accept payments’ option. This means that any received amount will be deposited directly to your The Kingdom Bank Account after deduction of any applicable fees. You may deactivate the ‘auto accepts payment option’ and must then manually accept or reject any transactions.
10.2. You agree and acknowledge all receipts into Your Account are final and not reversible unless The Kingdom Bank agrees to reverse a specific transfer following a lawful request by You or the sender or unless reversal is necessary to fulfil any obligation under these Terms & Conditions or applicable law.
10.3. If You deactivate the ‘auto accept payments’ option and on receipt of funds into your The Kingdom Bank Account You do not take any action to manually accept or reject any transactions, any such transactions will be cancelled after 10 days. In such cases, the debited amount will be returned to the sender’s The Kingdom Bank Account. During that 10-day period, the sender will be able to cancel the transaction. If cancelled, the recipient will be notified, and the funds will be returned to the sender’s The Kingdom Bank Account.
10.4. You will be notified by email and or text once You receive funds into your The Kingdom Bank Account. Any payments will be displayed in Your transaction history. You agree to regularly review all payments to ensure that they are accurate.
10.5. If You wish the transaction to be completed in case the payments are refunded to the sender either due to cancellation or failure to manually accept the payment, You must contact the sender directly to repeat the transaction. The Kingdom Bank is unable to resend a transaction that has been declined, cancelled, or expired.
10.6. We will provide the following information to You, upon your request, over email at no charge and in a manner which enables You to store and reproduce the information unchanged:
(a) a reference enabling You to identify the payment transaction and the payer, and any information transferred with the payment transaction;
(b) the amount of the payment transaction in the currency in which Your account is credited;
(c) the amount of any charges for the payment transaction and, where applicable, a breakdown of the amounts of such charges, or the interest payable by You;
(d) where applicable, the exchange rate used in the payment transaction, and the amount of the payment transaction before that currency conversion; and
(e) the credit value date.
11. Opening The Kingdom Bank Account
The amount of money You can withdraw or redeem is limited to Your Limits and the current balance of your The Kingdom Bank Account excluding any fees owed to The Kingdom Bank. Withdrawals are free of charge prior to termination of your The Kingdom Bank Account and for a period of up to one year following termination of Your Account. A Fee of EUR 50 shall be charged by The Kingdom Bank where a request is made to withdraw funds one year or more following termination of your The Kingdom Bank Account.
In order to make a withdrawal, You must log into your The Kingdom Bank Account, select a withdrawal method and enter the amount. Withdrawals rely partly on actions to be performed by third party financial institutions and therefore, The Kingdom Bank cannot always guarantee the availability of any specific withdrawal method. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to make changes to the available withdrawal methods at any time without prior notice as long as there is at least one withdrawal option available to You, unless applicable law and regulation requires otherwise.
You must not initiate a withdrawal to an account of which You are not the named account holder. The Kingdom Bank takes any violation of this requirement extremely seriously and will treat any attempt to use an account of which You are not the named account holder as a fraudulent act. In case of a such attempt, your The Kingdom Bank Account can be suspended, cancelled and the balance of the account can be seized until an investigation concludes with this regard, without prejudice to claiming further loss.
You must ensure that the payment details You provide when withdrawing funds are correct and complete. If You have provided The Kingdom Bank with inaccurate and/or incomplete details, The Kingdom Bank will not be liable for withdrawn funds being sent to the wrong payment account.
You may request that The Kingdom Bank assists You in reclaiming the funds, however, this request may be subject to an administration fee up to EUR 25 and this request or payment of the administration fee shall not constitute a guarantee that the reclamation efforts will be successful.
Where You make a request for withdrawal more than 6 years after the end of the contractual relationship between You and The Kingdom Bank, The Kingdom Bank is not required to comply with a request to redeem the funds from The Kingdom Bank Account.
12. Termination and Deactivation of The Kingdom Bank Account
- You may terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account by contacting The Kingdom Bank’s Customer Support team via Website. The relevant team will start the process based on your request. This process may take up to 14 working days in the normal course of events and after that, Your The Kingdom Bank Account will be terminated. If your The Kingdom Bank Account holds a balance at the time of termination, The Kingdom Bank will request that You withdraw the funds within a reasonable time, during which your The Kingdom Bank Account will be accessible for withdrawing the remaining balance only.
The Kingdom Bank may deactivate your The Kingdom Bank Account temporarily or permanently if:
You breach any condition of these Terms & Conditions or any other condition applicable to specific services provided by The Kingdom Bank covered by separate terms & conditions; or
- You violate or The Kingdom Bank has reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of The Kingdom Bank’s services; or
- The Kingdom Bank has reason to believe that You are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing, activity prohibited by Sanctions, tax evasion, or other criminal activity; or
- The Kingdom Bank has reason to believe that another Personal Account or Business Account provided by The Kingdom Bank is held by You and/or has been used for any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity; or
- You do not log in to or make any transaction within Your Account for at least 1 (one) year. In case of such deactivation, You have consented that The Kingdom Bank is entitled to charge a Fee of equal to the total balance in Your deactivated Account where that balance is EUR 15 (or equivalent in other currencies) or less. In case of such deactivation if Your Account holds more than EUR 15, The Kingdom Bank is entitled to apply a yearly account fee of EUR 15 for each consecutive year commencing on the first anniversary of Your ceasing to log into Your Account and annually thereafter until the value of Your account reaches EUR 15.
- The Kingdom Bank may terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account without cause having given you two months’ notice of its intention to do so to You. Notices will be provided in accordance with clause 19.
- The Kingdom Bank may suspend your The Kingdom Bank Account at any time if:
- The Kingdom Bank reasonably believes that your The Kingdom Bank Account has been compromised or for other security reasons; or
- The Kingdom Bank reasonably suspects your The Kingdom Bank Account to have been used or is being used without Your authorisation or fraudulently; and The Kingdom Bank shall notify You either prior to the suspension or, if prior notification is not possible under the circumstances, promptly after the suspension unless The Kingdom Bank is prohibited by law to notify You. Notices will be provided in accordance with clause 19.
If You want to access Your transaction history after the termination of your The Kingdom Bank Account please contact the Customer Support Team and request the information in the period ending six years following termination of Your Account.
13. Accessing The Kingdom Bank’s Website
The Kingdom Bank will do its utmost to ensure that availability of The Kingdom Bank’s products and services will be uninterrupted. However, The Kingdom Bank may from time to time to change or restrict access to some or all parts of the Website without prior notice.
The Kingdom Bank cannot guarantee that the Website will meet Your personal requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, or that it will be secure. The Kingdom Bank also cannot guarantee that it will be compatible with the software and hardware that You use.
The Content on the Website is informative and is not to be construed as providing legal, tax, financial or professional advice. Further information on electronic money and/or payment service products should be obtained from professionals or specialists. The Kingdom Bank is not liable for any indirect or consequential losses including, but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or reputation.
Although The Kingdom Bank takes reasonable steps to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of its products and/or services appearing on the Website are correct and up-to-date, The Kingdom Bank does not represent, warrant or guarantee that information on the Website is complete, accurate or up to date.
14. Intellectual Property Rights of The Kingdom Bank.
14.1. All Content and other intellectual property included on the Website belongs to The Kingdom Bank or its partners or has been licensed by The Kingdom Bank or its partners. You represent that You will not modify, copy, adjust, alter, amend or use Content without The Kingdom Bank’s prior written consent. Reproducing, copying, distributing, selling, renting, sub-licensing, storing, or re-using The Kingdom Bank’s Content from the Website requires The Kingdom Bank’s express written permission.
- You do not need permission to access, view or use the Website in a web browser or similar type of software or application; download from the Website for caching; print or save extracts or complete pages from the Website for non-commercial use.
- If You choose to download, save or print from the Website or parts of the Website, You must acknowledge that The Kingdom Bank (or The Kingdom Bank’s licensors, as appropriate) as the legal and rightful owner and author.
- You may use certain Content that has been provided by The Kingdom Bank without prior written consent for the sole purpose of identifying your contractual relationship with The Kingdom Bank. The Kingdom Bank may limit or revoke this permission at any time and for any reason at The Kingdom Bank’s sole discretion. Any use of Content beyond what was provided by the merchant services team is prohibited. You are prohibited from modifying or changing this Content in any way before disseminating it. You must not use the provided Content in a manner that is unfavourable to The Kingdom Bank or the products or services it provides or display the Content in any manner that implies The Kingdom Bank’s sponsorship or endorsement.
- When providing The Kingdom Bank with content or posting content, whether online or offline, You grant The Kingdom Bank a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights You have in the Content, in any media known now or in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, You waive Your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights against The Kingdom Bank, its sublicensees or assignees. You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any intellectual property right: Your provision of content to The Kingdom Bank, Your posting of content using your The Kingdom Bank Account, and The Kingdom Bank’s use of such content (including of works derived from it) in connection with the use of the Website.
- You may only use Content saved or downloaded from the Website for commercial purposes, other than for the scope of use highlighted in section 14.1, if You first obtain a license from The Kingdom Bank (or The Kingdom Bank’s licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit normal access, viewing and use of the Website for by merchants or consumers for general information purposes.
- You may only link to the Website under the following conditions:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not suggest any association, endorsement or approval on The Kingdom Bank’s part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Website without The Kingdom Bank’s express written permission, except when permitted as outlined in section 14.1;
- You do not display content that damages The Kingdom Bank’s reputation or takes unfair advantage of it; and
- You link only to the homepage of the Website. Linking to any other pages requires Our express written permission.
You may not link to the Website from another website that:
- Contains sexually explicit, obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful content;
- Promotes violence or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contains content that intends to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, embarrass, or deceive another person;
- Is designed to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- Infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights of any other party (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights);
- Is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence; and,
- Misrepresents or impersonates the identity or affiliation of a person in a way that is deceptive.
- You may see or use links to other websites on the Website. The Kingdom Bank is not responsible for the content of any third-party websites that are linked on the Website, as these links are for information purposes only and are not meant as an endorsement of the websites, their content, or of those who control them.
15. Prohibited Transactions
- You represent and warrant that You do not and will not use your The Kingdom Bank Account for any transactions involving money laundering, terrorism financing, fraud, any transaction prohibited by Sanctions, tax evasion, or for any other illegal activities. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to check and monitor Your transactions for such activities before and/or after authorising any transaction, this right includes but is not limited to the process of refunding Your money after You close Your Account.
- It is strictly forbidden to send or receive money for the sale or purchase of any illegal products and/or services including but not limited to the below products and/or services:
- Any fake, or counterfeit government ID’s, Visas, State-issued Licenses
- Any goods or services that infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties
- Illegal File Sharing
- Firearms and weapons (including without limitation, knives, ammunition, guns and anything that can be defined as a weapon or firearm)
- Material which incites or promote violence, hatred, prejudice or racism
- Pornography, adult material/content
- Prepaid or other stored value cards that are not associated with a particular merchant and/or are not limited to purchases of particular products or services
- Precious stones/metals
- Prescription drugs, illegal drugs, drugs (including steroids, health supplements)
- Pyramid or Ponzi scheme products or third-party payment processing or payment aggregation products, multi-level marketing and other “get-rich quick” schemes or high yield investment programs
- Satellite and cable TV descramblers
- Shell Banks
- Tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes and e-liquid)
- Timeshares or property reservation payments
- Illegal gambling services of any type
- Unregistered charity services/ Non-Governmental Organizations
- Unregulated Forex Brokers
The Kingdom Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add categories of prohibited transactions to these Terms & Conditions.
- You represent and warrant that You comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations applicable to You in Your use of The Kingdom Bank Account. You represent and warrant that You will not use your The Kingdom Bank Account for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose. This includes but not limited to using The Kingdom Bank’s Website to send, load, or transmit data that contains a virus or malware in any form, or any code designed to adversely impact computer or mobile phone hardware, software, or data.
- You represent and warrant that You are not the target or subject of any Sanctions, and are not owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, any individual or entity that is the target or subject of any Sanctions, and that you will cease to use any services provided by The Kingdom Bank (and You will notify The Kingdom Bank of the same) in the event that you do become the target or subject of any Sanctions, or You become owned or controlled by, or start acting for or on behalf of, any individual or entity that is the target or subject of any Sanctions.
- If any unlawful or fraudulent activity is suspected or identified on your The Kingdom Bank Account, The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account and to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to the appropriate law enforcement bodies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties.
- It is not permitted to use your The Kingdom Bank Account to make payments to or to receive payments from persons or entities offering illegal gambling services, including (but not limited to) illegal sports betting, casino games and poker games. We may suspend or terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account at any time or refuse to execute or reverse a transaction if The Kingdom Bank believes that you directly or indirectly use or have used your The Kingdom Bank Account for or in connection with illegal gambling transactions. It is Your responsibility to ensure that you do not use The Kingdom Bank’s services for transactions that may be considered illegal in Your jurisdiction.
- In addition to the above prohibitions, payments may only be accepted for commercial use after approval by The Kingdom Bank. We do not facilitate commercial activity for the following purposes including but not limited to: currency exchange, remittance businesses, travel money, alternative health products including dietary supplements, herbal medicine, any collection of donations or payments to charities or not-for-profit organisations, dealing in the sale of precious metals, jewels, stones, or other natural resources, alcohol.
- You may not use The Kingdom Bank’s services if you are residing in certain countries including Afghanistan; Central African Republic; Crimea Region; Cuba; Ethiopia; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Somalia; South Sudan; Sudan; Syria; United States of America; Yemen. This list is not exhaustive, and The Kingdom Bank may in its sole discretion decide to discontinue or restrict its services in other countries at any time and without prior notice. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to suspend or terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account at any time if The Kingdom Bank is required to do so by law or to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognised body for the prevention of financial crime.
- Any attempt to conduct transactions in violation of the prohibitions set out in this section 15 can incur an administration fee of up to EUR 150. The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to cancel the transaction and/or terminate or suspend your The Kingdom Bank Account.
- The Kingdom Bank cannot guarantee the legality or quality of any of The Kingdom Bank’s merchants’ or other person products and services. The Kingdom Bank is not liable for any goods or services provided by a merchant to You. Any liability for such goods and services will be subject to the terms of any agreement You have with such merchant or other person.
16. Prohibited Transactions
- The Kingdom Bank’s Fees and Limits may differ depending on the type of account You have and the verification level of Your Account.
- Certain transactions may incur fees from Your bank or third-party financial institution, including but not exclusively, if currency exchange takes place. If any such fees are applied by Your bank, and/or financial institution, The Kingdom Bank is not responsible for the application of such fees to Your transactions. Currency exchange performed in The Kingdom Bank account will be subject to The Kingdom Bank’s Fees.
- For Business Accounts, The Kingdom Bank’s fee structure will be relayed to You during the registration process of Your business. Afterwards, You must work with The Kingdom Bank’s business team if You wish to negotiate these conditions.
- The Kingdom Bank’s Fees may appear as fixed Fees or percentage Fees depending on Your transaction. The Kingdom Bank’s fixed Fees are displayed in EUR and percentage Fees may have a maximum cap. Fees will be applied to Your current balance. If You do not have enough balance to cover the transaction and the Fees, You will not be able to complete the transaction. The Kingdom Bank’s Fees are visible in the “Fees and Limits” section on The Kingdom Bank’s Website.
- The Kingdom Bank will always display the Fees for each transaction before You confirm the transaction. If You agree to finalise the transaction, the Fees will be deducted immediately.
- An exchange Fee will be applied to all exchange transactions. These Fees will be clearly identified on the exchange fee screen, along with the resulting balance in the new currency. The Kingdom Bank does not guarantee to beat or to match any lower exchange rates from third party sites. If rates change while You are preparing Your exchange fee transaction, The Kingdom Bank will inform You with a pop-up message and You will need to retry the exchange transaction with the new rates.
- The Kingdom Bank reserves the right to change the Fees or the Fees structure at any point that The Kingdom Bank deems proper.
- If You or The Kingdom Bank choose to terminate your The Kingdom Bank Account, Fees will be charged or rebated to You on a pro-rata basis.
17. Data protection
18. Liability including for Erroneous or Unauthorised Transactions
- If You notify Us without undue delay and in any event no later than 13 (thirteen) months after the debit date of becoming aware of a transaction which was not executed in accordance with Your instructions (“Incorrect Transaction” or “Non-executed Transaction”) due to Our gross negligence, You will receive without undue delay a refund of the Incorrect Transaction or Non-executed Transaction including all Fees and interest deducted therefrom and We will restore the balance on Your The Kingdom Bank Account to reflect what it would have been, had the Incorrect Transaction or Non-executed Transaction not taken place, unless We can prove that We executed the disputed Transaction according to Your instructions and these Terms & Conditions.
- If due to Our gross negligence We fail to transfer funds to You from another customer, which was initiated by another customer, under these Terms & Conditions, then upon receipt of notice from the other customer We will ensure that The Kingdom Bank immediately makes available to You a transfer with a credit value date for Your The Kingdom Bank Account for the date on which the amount of funds would have been dated, if the transfer of funds had been executed correctly, unless We can prove that We executed the disputed transfer under another customer’s instructions and these Terms & Conditions. Upon receipt of Your request We will immediately try to trace the transfer and will notify You of the outcome, free of charge.
- If You notify Us without undue delay and in any event no later than 13 (thirteen) months after the debit date of becoming aware of the existence of a transaction which due to Our gross negligence was executed late without observing the provisions of these Terms & Conditions (“Late Transaction”), We will ensure that the credit value date for the other customer’s The Kingdom Bank Account is no later than the date on which the amount of funds would have been dated/credited if the transaction had been executed correctly.
- We will refund a transaction, including all Fees and interest deducted therefrom, that We execute without Your authorization under these Terms & Conditions (“Unauthorised Transaction”) and, where applicable, We may restore Your Account to reflect the status it would have been in had the Unauthorised Transaction not taken place by ensuring that the credit value date of Your Account is no later than the date on which the amount of the Unauthorised Transaction was debited from Your Account. In that event We will do so as soon as practically possible and, in any event, no later than by the end of the following Business Day after You notify Us of the Unauthorised Transaction, if all the following conditions are met:
- You notify Us without undue delay and in any event no later than 13 (thirteen) months after the debit date of becoming aware of the existence of the Unauthorised Transaction;
- We do not have reasonable grounds to suspect fraud or some other criminal offence and We have not communicated those grounds to the relevant government authority or recognised crime-prevention body;
- the Unauthorised Transaction has not arisen from Your failure through intent or gross negligence to keep Your login details or other security credentials of Your Account safe and secure under these Terms & Conditions;
- none of the circumstances set forth in Section 18.5 of these Terms & Conditions occurred.
- You will bear all losses relating to any Unauthorised Transaction executed by Us, if:
- You acted fraudulently;
- You failed intentionally or due to Your intent or gross negligence to keep Your login details or other security credentials of Your Account safe and secure;
- We executed the transaction before receiving Your notification that You have an indication or suspicion that Your login details or other security credentials of Your Account are lost, stolen, misappropriated, used or attempted to be used without authorisation, or otherwise compromised without Your authority, as provided for in these Terms & Conditions.
- If an Unauthorised Transaction arises from use of lost or stolen login details or from misappropriation of Your login details or other security credentials of Your Account, You may be liable up to a maximum of EUR 35 for losses incurred with respect to a specific Unauthorised Transaction except in any case under Section 18.4 of these Terms & Conditions listing circumstances when You are fully liable Yourself for an Unauthorized Transaction.
- If We later find that You are not entitled to a refund under Section 18.4 of these Terms & Conditions, We will debit from Your Account the amount We refunded and any Fees You owe Us.
- If You provide an incorrect unique identifier (namely, the recipient’s e-mail address) in the payment order of a transaction, We are not liable for non-execution or defective execution of the transaction. However, We will do Our best to recover the funds involved in the transaction. If We are not able to recover the funds involved in the transaction, upon receipt of Your written request sent by e-mail to Our Customer Support team, We will let You have relevant information in Our possession and necessary for You to file a legal claim to recover the funds involved in the transaction. However, We will let You have data and information only where it is fair and lawful to do so. We may charge You a Fee for doing so.
- If an Incorrect Transaction, Late Transaction or Non-executed Transaction occurs, then and upon receipt of Your request We will assist in tracing the Incorrect Transaction, Late Transaction or Non-executed Transaction and will notify You of the outcome, free of charge.
- In no event will We, Our employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or subcontractors be held liable or responsible in any way to You or a third party for indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, loss of opportunity, loss of profits, loss of use of data, interruption of business, and/or loss of reputation, whether based on negligence, willful misconduct, tort (non-contractual liability), contract (including without limitation fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term) or any other theory of law. We will not be liable or responsible in any way for losses arising from Our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. We will not be liable for assessing or paying taxes, duties or other charges that arise from the underlying Transactions between You and Users.
- You are fully responsible for goods or services bought or sold by You that are settled through Your use of our services. We disclaim liability and We will not be held liable or responsible at all for the quality, safety, legality or delivery of goods sold to You or purchased by You or services received or provided by You in return for funds paid for through Your Account, including charges, taxes or other duties in relation to goods or services, nor do We provide a warranty or guarantee for those goods and services.
- You agree to indemnify Us, Our employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and subcontractors from and against claims brought by third parties including merchants against Us, Our employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or relating to Your use of Your Account with respect to claims, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by Us, Our employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or subcontractors as a result of Your breach of these Terms & Conditions or any applicable law.
- We do not undertake and We do not have any liability for the actions of any third party, except to the extent it may not be excluded under the relevant applicable law.
- Our liability under these Terms & Conditions, whatever its basis, will not exceed in total the difference between (i) the amount of Fees We receive from You during the month in which liability accrued, and (ii) assessments and offsets against Fees that arose during that month. If more than 1 (one) month is involved, the total amount of Our liability will not exceed the lowest amount calculated in accordance with the previous sentence for any month involved.
- This clause 18 shall remain in effect even if the agreement between The Kingdom Bank and You is terminated.
19. Communications with The Kingdom Bank
- The Kingdom Bank will confirm Your transactions, provide notices including on profile changes, Account changes or changes to these Terms & Conditions via in-app notifications, website notifications, email or SMS. You agree to provide an actively used e-mail address and/or phone number to The Kingdom Bank and to keep this information updated to enable The Kingdom Bank to contact you. The Kingdom Bank uses HTML format in The Kingdom Bank’s e-mails. The Terms & Conditions may be downloaded from the Website at any time.
- In order to view emails, you need a computer or mobile device with email software that can display emails in HTML format. The Kingdom Bank may also send you attachments in Adobe Systems Inc.’s Portable Document Format (PDF) or some other formats for that you may need additional software for opening the files.
- The Kingdom Bank will communicate with You in English, including where it is required to provide information or make notifications to You under its regulatory obligations. These Terms & Conditions are only available in English.
- The Kingdom Bank will not send You any emails/messages/notifications asking for Your The Kingdom Bank password. If You are unsure whether a communication originates from The Kingdom Bank, please contact the Customer Support Team.
- You may request a copy of these Terms & Conditions at any time by contacting the Customer Support team.
20.1. Any questions, concerns, security risks or complaints should be communicated to The Kingdom Bank in a timely manner by contacting the Customer Support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat function on the Website. Your communication will be answered in a timely manner and Your questions and concerns will be addressed to the best of The Kingdom Bank’s ability. You may request a detailed log of your communication with The Kingdom Bank via email.
21. Applicable Law
- These Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes) arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or the relationship between You and The Kingdom Bank is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts unless mandatory laws stipulate otherwise.
- The Kingdom Bank does not recognise any individual(s) other than the owner of The Kingdom Bank Account or the persons associated as rights holders under the merchant Accounts to have any rights under these Terms & Conditions. Any third-party rights under The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act of 1999 are expressly excluded.
- In addition, the rights to your The Kingdom Bank Account cannot be transferred to another individual. You must notify The Kingdom Bank of any new direct or indirect beneficial owner of 25% or more of You upon which The Kingdom Bank may request additional information from You in line with section 7.3.
- Should any part of these Terms & Conditions become incompatible with any laws or regulations by a court of law, and if the court of law should determine such clauses to be invalid or unlawful, this will only apply to the affected part of the Terms & Conditions and remainder of the Terms & Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- A delay in exercising a right or the non-exercise of a right shall not be deemed a waiver and shall not prevent The Kingdom Bank from exercising that right in the future
22.1. You bear the responsibility for any taxes applicable to payments You make or receive and The Kingdom Bank is not liable for any such taxes.